Produced by Edwin A. Santos, FilAm Creative presents the 2nd Annual Hollywood Actors Panel for Actors -- a panel discussion and networking event featuring our special industry guest panelists who represent the craft of acting across the board.
Hear the panelists discuss about their explorations of the process and profession of acting; their reflections on personal experiences and artistic influences that informed and shaped their careers; their discussions of past and current projects and share valuable insights into the craft and the industry.
Get a chance to ask the panelists questions, learn about open opportunities, and build your network.
INDUSTRY PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Nico Santos (actor / stand-up comedian): Nico Santos stars as ‘Mateo’ as the new employee at Cloud 9, on NBC’s new hit comedy Superstore (recently renewed for a second season). https://filamcreative.wordpress.com/2016/05/12/hollywood-actors-panel-june-4-2016-meet-actor-stand-up-comedian-nico-santos-of-nbcs-superstore/
- Dea Vise (casting director, CSA): A 17-year veteran and a member of the Casting Society of America, Dea has cast from I, Robot to God's Not Dead 2. https://filamcreative.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/hollywood-actors-panel-june-4-2016-meet-casting-director-dea-vise-csa/
- Tess Paras (actress / writer / producer): Tess is known for her viral videos Typecast, What If Catcalls Were Cheeseburgers? and Fusion Comedy's Make Your Face Great Again Makeup Tutorial. She is currently appearing on the CW’s critically-raved musical comedy, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend introducing the first Filipino American family to appear on broadcast primetime television. https://filamcreative.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/hollywood-actors-panel-june-4-2016-meet-actresswriterproducer-tess-paras-of-the-cws-crazy-ex-girlfriend/
- Phil Brock (talent manager): Phil is not only a talent manager, but also the founder of Studio Talent Group since 1994. https://filamcreative.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/hollywood-actors-panel-june-4-2016-meet-talent-manager-phil-brock-studio-talent-group/
The panel will be moderated by Edward J. Mallillin (co-founder of FilAm Creative and serves on its Board of Directors. His credits include "Brown Soup Thing" [writer/director] and "Flipped Switch" [host/producer]. An outspoken advocate for education, he is the creator of "Rumor on the Playground," a multimedia assignment).
Saturday, June 4, 2016
From 12pm to 2pm
THE CLUBHOUSE IMPROV
1607 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA. 90027
* (between Hollywood & Sunset, inside and next door, right of Jons Marketplace. Free parking available inside the Jons Marketplace parking lot). The Vermont / Sunset Red Line Metro Station is located nearby.
FREE ADMISSION -- but donations welcome!
FilAm Creative (FAC) is an all volunteer community organization dedicated to the advancement of Filipino-Americans in entertainment and media.
Newsletter subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org