FilAm Creative's FREE Hollywood Actors Panel for Actors; Saturday, September 19, 12:00pm at the Clubhouse
** SEATING IS LIMITED!! PLEASE RSVP at: firstname.lastname@example.org **
Produced by Edwin A. Santos, FilAm Creative presents the Hollywood Actors Panel for Actors -- a panel discussion and networking event featuring our special industry guest panelists who represent the craft of acting across the board.
Hear the panelists discuss about their explorations of the process and profession of acting; their reflections on personal experiences and artistic influences that informed and shaped their careers; their discussions of past and current projects and share valuable insights into the craft and the industry.
Get a chance to ask the panelists questions, learn about open opportunities, and build your network.
INDUSTRY PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Billy DaMota (casting director, CSA). He has cast more than a hundred of films, TV shows, plays, music vides, commercials, "God's Not Dead," "America's Most Wanted," "Above The Law."
- Janet Tscha (talent agent at Arlene Thornton & Associates). She is also Head of the On-Camera Department. She loves working with performers and takes pride in seeing her clients in the media everyday.
- Tess Paras (actress / writer) known for her viral videos “Typecast” and “What If Catcalls Were Cheeseburgers?” She is currently recurring on The Disney Channel's "Girl Meets World" and most recognized for her role as “Dana Tomas” on NBC’s hit drama, "Grimm" - introducing the first Filipino-American storyline on primetime television.
- Eugene Cordero (actor / comedian) who teaches long-form improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade in Los Angeles. He regularly performs as a member of THE SMOKES - every Monday night - as well in Toledo Rep and ASSSSCAT at UCB, too. He has appeared in various films and television shows including "Kings of Summer," "Drunk History," "Kroll Show," and "Silicon Valley." He currently plays Officer Michael Newman in Paul Feig's Yahoo Screen original show, "Other Space."
The panel will be moderated by Edward J. Mallillin (co-founder of FilAm Creative and serves on its Board of Directors. His credits include "Brown Soup Thing" [writer/director] and "Flipped Switch" [host/producer]. An outspoken advocate for education, he is the creator of "Rumor on the Playground," a multimedia assignment).
Saturday, September 19, 2015
From 12pm to 2pm
THE CLUBHOUSE IMPROV
1607 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA. 90027
* (between Hollywood & Sunset, inside and next door, right of Jons Marketplace. Free parking available inside the Jons Marketplace parking lot).
FREE ADMISSION -- but donations welcome!
FilAm Creative (FAC) is an all volunteer community organization dedicated to the advancement of Filipino-Americans in entertainment and media.
Newsletter subscription: email@example.com